For October and November 2023, Savoy Tyres have teamed up with Continental Tyres to offer a FREE England rugby ball with every two Continental tyres purchased.
It’s as simple as that…
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Continental Autumn Cultivation Cashback Offer is open to all “End User” purchasers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Continental Tyre Group’s (the ‘Promoter’) employees, its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion.
2. The end user is defined as the individual who will use the tyres. To avoid doubt, the term “End User” excludes dealers, resellers and government bodies.
3. Claims must be made online on an official rewards platform at continentaltyresrewards.com. Claims must be accompanied by a valid invoice number obtained from participating dealers.
4. Purchase required: Minimum of two Continental car, van, or 4×4 tyres in a single transaction between 01.10.23 to 31.11.23. Only purchases of new Continental tyres qualify. Claimants will receive a free size 5 Official England Replica Rugby ball. Prize to be issued within 30 days of receipt of a valid claim to the end user directly.
5. All Continental car, van, or 4×4 tyres purchased and delivered directly from participating dealers between 1st October and 30th November 2023 will qualify for this Promotion. The Promotion will remain open until the closing date. All claims must be submitted by 31st December 2023.
6. Only tyres purchased between 1st October and 30th November 2023 apply to this promotion offer. This Promotion does not cover anything other than these tyres (i.e., in conjunction with products associated with other companies). This Promotion is limited to one claim per applicant. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible, or late claims will not be accepted.
7. No cash alternative is available in whole or in part except, in the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the reward will only be awarded directly to the participant as per the application. The Promoter will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications for any reason that falls outside reasonable control.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any reward.
9. Should the Promoter have any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, refuse to process a claim. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, which will be final and binding.
10. If there are exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
11. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law, and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
12. When entering the Promotion, you acknowledge that your entry, name and email details will have been made available to the Promoter. All personal data will be held and be used by the Promoter under the Promoter’s Data Protection Notice
13. Promoter: Continental Tyre Group Ltd, Botanica Ditton Park, Riding Ct Road, Datchet, United Kingdom, SL3 9LL