Savoy Orangutan Poster
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is open to retail customers who are resident in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), aged 17 and over excluding employees and the immediate families of the promoter, participating retailer, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- By participating in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- There is a purchase requirement, customers must purchase 2 or more Uniroyal car, van or 4×4 tyres to receive a free Uniroyal orang-utan cuddly toy. There are 500 orang-utan cuddly toys available.
- Purchases must be made between the 1st Dec 2015 and 29th February 2016 from a Savoy Autocentre. All orang-utan cuddly toys will be handed out by the retailer when a qualifying purchase is made. In the unlikely event the toy runs out the Promoter will reorder the toy and delivery will be made directly to the recipient within 70 days.
- The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes it is not legitimate. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the promotion.
- No cash or other gift alternative available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the gift will only be awarded directly to the qualifying purchaser.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of gift, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all qualifying purchases and to refuse to award a gift or withdraw gift entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Qualifying purchases that do not comply with these terms and conditions, or where entrants are found to be abusing the promotion in any way, will result in the disqualification of claim.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Promoter: Savoy Auto Centres, Savoy Tyres, Savoy Road, Ings Road Estate, Hull, HU8 0TY. No correspondence to this address please.